Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Ladies, please stop swooping and biting!

The last of the bats...

Pink Sisters

These two are the last of the little batch of bats I made. I used different eyes than I usually do, and they are cute, but I don't think they are as cute a the smaller ones. It just doesn't fit my style as well. Back to beady eyes!

I have been having a heck of a time photographing things lately. I made a new huge lightbox, and since then I have been struggling. I think it might have to be scrapped. I think it blocks too much light, and then I have to digitally lighten photos to much. Life is so hard.

So now I am free to work on the book again, and also some other secret-y projects. Spray paint some stuff, paint other stuff, NOT sew ANYTHING, and then see Ghost Town this weekend and heart Ricky Gervais. Week is planned out.

Still haven't decided on a Halloween costume. I would say that panic mode is near. Must decide!!

No comments:

Post a Comment