Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Free!

Starting today!
I am giving away free Spooky Christmas gift tags with my Etsy orders!
Gift tag stickers

I will throw in a few in each order, the more items, the more tags! (Duh!) They are matte sticker paper, some are bigger, some are teeny tiny, perfect for little stocking sized gifts.

striped box
I was going to sell them, but nah. Free is so much more fun.

I am probably finished making Christmas items for my shop now. I had high hopes, but I got all Grinch-y about it, and started painting high contrast male models instead of Santas. Haha.

I am reading Twilight right now, and so far its making my 14 year old self turn the pages and my 28 year old self gag and roll my eyes. I will have to wait until I finish it to officially rip it up. (Uhh.. I mean, give it an unbiased review!)

I don' think I will see the movie in theatres though, I might slap some kids. I guess it wasn't that long ago that I was am impressionable teenage girl, but I shudder when I see how lame some teenage girls can be. They turn into squealing mindless romance zombies. Its gross. Oh wait, this is so turning into a review....must stop.

So I leave you with a pic of Rocko the Cat. Its been far too long since I spammed this blog with catness.
Haha. Cheesy.
You can hardly tell he is fat. Its like a myspace shot. haha

4 comments:

  1. Hah! I could hardly contain my laughter when I read that last sentence.

    You are right about teenage girls these days.. it wasn't but a few years ago that I was one, but they seem to get worse as the years go on, don't they?

    Cute tags. I might have to somehow get some free ones for myself. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is one slim, handsome cat. He looks like he's sprouting tiny little cartoon wings. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rocko is pretty in that picture.

    (and that's how Darren lost his manhood)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been lurking, reading your blog... but had to chime in.. your description of reading Twilight was so perfect! My 14 year old self kept turning the pages while my 30ish year old self rolled her eyes. But wait. You have to read the next one! I almost stopped at that point but the teen in me made me keep reading. It's all her fault.

    ReplyDelete