Wednesday, October 14, 2009

New in the shop...

I have two new little items for my shops today!

acrylic painting on clay 1
This is "Little Kay"

This little original painting is on a handmade polymer clay ornament. I am always experimenting with painting of different surfaces. I haven't decided if I am going to do more of these or not, it was fun, but sometimes fun isn't a good business decision. haha.

acrylic painting on clay 3

I made this little fox for my Blackforestcake Etsy shop. Aw, isn't he sweet?

And...

1500 sales on Etsy!

I got my cookie cake for 1500 sales! That baby was eaten so fast. Sure, I like to make real homemade cookies from scratch, but sometimes an overly sweet mall-made treat is just what you need. JUNK! :-)

I somehow hurt my back like a sad old woman, and sitting in my studio chair is killing me. Hopefully I heal and can get pack to work, because the next two weeks are a basically the best time of year. I have so many plans for things I want to make!! CakesCookiesDecorationsCostumesCoffins! :-D Can you tell I am excited?!

1 comment:

  1. The polymer clay paintings look great! Congrats on 1500! I'm happy for you!

    ReplyDelete