Friday, January 29, 2010

Messing around

Decided to start some new little projects today, as I wasn't feeling the paintings I had started.

bat shape

What could this black bat shape be for? hmmm?

I have been off to a slow start this year with completing projects. I start them then I hate them. Its so easy to get distracted. But when I am laying in bed thinking a project, and I can't stop and go to sleep, like I was last night, I know I am on the right track.

Oh, did you see my bobcat print? Its listed at blackforestcake. I think I see many more animal paintings in my future. I want to to do a wolf next. That will be challenging...

But right now, its Friday, and I have to go and play Mini Ninjas. (I spend a lot of time awwing over turning into foxes and raccoon dogs!)

1 comment:

  1. Your "Bobcat" is the cutest animal of all! He looks so wikkedly mischievous. I sometimes have to put one piece aside and start another and them go back to the first. I just can't "not" work on something, it's impossible for me unless I completely leave the house.

    ReplyDelete