Monday, July 26, 2010

Its ok.

That is it. I am declaring it.

Blogs are for interesting people, and when you aren't doing anything interesting, they feel like a lead weight. 

I am not quitting blogging, or anything drastic like that. Just putting it out there that times come and go where I am bored and bored people are boring. Bored yet?

I think I need to try something new with this blog, because its a dull advertisement space for my Etsy shops, which I also find incredibly dull these days. I don't produce any design or product when I am bored.

So there it is. I am bored of me. At least this me. Just part of the insane freakout that is my rapid aging.

At least it made me make this graphic....
Stay tuned. Or whatever.

3 comments:

  1. Maybe you could start blogging about other artists you like and stuff that inspires you in addition to your own work? It's what I do- it makes blogging more fun for me- and hopefully for my readers as well. I doubt I'd have as many readers if I only posted my own work/life/stuff. I doubt I'd still be blogging as well :P
    It's very interesting to see what inspires artists. I love your work as well, so it would be cool to see what sort of art/illustration/whatever you like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't find you boring at all :) but i know what you mean about blogging.
    love the poster/graphic you made. maybe start doing text things for your shops. or blog about other people/inspiration like eva said above.
    anywho, thanks for your sweet comment the other week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that a lot of people get bored of themselves. I hate my blog, I never write anything substantial or interesting. I find your blog fascinating though. :)

    ReplyDelete